All YETI Board members are responsible for consistent attendance at the the following events throughout the year. If you are unable to attend due to a legitimate conflict, you must notify the Rabbi Pinsky in advance:
- 8 of 9 Academy Sundays.
- 8 of 9 Monthly YETI Board Meetings – to be held both in-person and virtually.
- To the best of your ability, 6 of 8 YETI Events. (These are weekend events planned by the Board; past events have included escape rooms, Shabbat dinners, movie nights, etc.)
- At least 3 special temple events: High Holy Day services, Rise Against Hunger, Project Ezra, Purim Carnival, Mitzvah Day, Senior Siyyum, Rockin’ Shabbat, etc.
- YETI Board Training
- ***Board members are also strongly encouraged to join our grade-level Academy trip(s):***
- 8th-9th Grade: Civil Rights Trip or New Orleans
- 10th-12th Grade: Prague, Berlin, Israel and/or Washington, DC