How to learn a prayer:
1. Take out your prayer and Turn on the recording. Listen to three words always following along with your finger!
2. Listen to three words and repeat out loud after the recording. Do this step 2‐3 times!
3. Listen to the recording and sing along. Do this three times.
4. Try doing it without the recording. Listen to the recording and check if you did it correctly.
5. If you can sing the three words without the recording it’s time to move on to the next three words and do this same routine again!
“Bootcamp” Pacing Chart:
Week 1: Kiddush
Week 2: V’ahavta
Week 3: Avot v’Imahot
Week 4: Gevurot
Week 5: Torah Blessings
Week 6: Haftorah Blessings
Week 7: Mourner’s Kaddish
Week 8: one‐on‐one assessments with Rabbi Buyer‐Witman